- Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Hygienic Wall Cladding White
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Green
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Cream
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Grey
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Blue
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Black
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Red
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Purple
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Pink
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Orange
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Ocean Blue
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Dark Grey
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Avocado Green
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Green
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Lime Green
- Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
- Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Twin Triple and Multiwall
- Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Glazing Bars and Accessories
- Polypropylene Sheet | Sheets | Suppliers | Online Shop
- Acrylic Sheets | Acrylic Sheeting | Sheet
- Coloured PVC Foam Board | Sheet
- Nuance BushBoard Premium Wall Panels
- Polyethylene Sheet
- Rigid PVC Sheet - Gloss Colours
- Rigid PVC Sheet - Pastel Colours
- Rigid PVC Sheet - White
- White PVC Foam Board | Sheet
Our cutting service is available on sheet thicknesses of 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm , 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm. Thicker sheet sizes may be subject to a small charge.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
For a lightweight yet strong alternative to glass and tiles, our polycarbonate roofing sheet is perfect for a wide range of applications. Whether you are constructing a lean-to, conservatory, car port or shed, this material is robust enough to withstand whatever the weather will throw at it. As well as being stronger than glass, it is also resistant to UV damage and impacts.
Our range has been developed to meet all your project needs. Available in a range of styles, thicknesses and sizes, we stock the following polycarbonate roofing:
Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roofing – 4mm and 6mm
We recommend this clear product for greenhouses and lean-tos.
Twin Wall Polycarbonate Roofing – 10mm
We recommend this material for use in the construction of lean-tos, sheds, pergolas, fish ponds, shelters, orangeries and outside storage areas. For your convenience, this material is stocked in a variety of sizes. Finishes: Clear, Opal and Bronze.
Triple Wall Polycarbonate Roofing – 16mm
We recommend this roofing material for conservatories, car ports, lean-tos, koi ponds, shelters and sheds, among other applications. It is suitable for projects that will benefits from either timber support or self-support. The finish choices are Clear, Opal and Bronze.
Multi Wall Polycarbonate Roofing – 25mm
Use this material if your project demands roofing that is extra strong. For versatility, strength and durability, this product is a market leader. Choose from the following finishes Clear, Opal, Bronze, Bronze on Opal and Heat guard on Opal.
We provide a free cutting service. Choose from a wide range of lengths and widths. Click on the link to each product and simply choose the size that meets your project’s requirements. Order online now for fast delivery to anywhere in the UK.