- Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Hygienic Wall Cladding White
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Green
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Cream
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Grey
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Pastel Blue
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Black
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Red
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Purple
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Pink
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Orange
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Ocean Blue
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Dark Grey
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Avocado Green
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Green
- Hygienic Wall Cladding Gloss Lime Green
- Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
- Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Twin Triple and Multiwall
- Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Glazing Bars and Accessories
- Acrylic Sheets | Acrylic Sheeting | Sheet
- Coloured PVC Foam Board | Sheet
- Nuance BushBoard Premium Wall Panels
- Rigid PVC Sheet - Gloss Colours
- Rigid PVC Sheet - Pastel Colours
- Rigid PVC Sheet - White
- White PVC Foam Board | Sheet
Our cutting service is available on sheet thicknesses of 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm , 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm. Thicker sheet sizes may be subject to a small charge.
Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
With excellent impact resistance and double-sided UV protection, our polycarbonate sheet is the best you can buy. The UK’s leading brand, Lexan polycarbonate sheet is the preferred choice for those looking for a superior material for outdoor projects. Many similar products deliver UV protection on one side of the sheet only – making this material much more resilient to the effects of sunlight and extreme weather. It won’t discolour and retains its excellent transparency.
Vandal-proof polycarbonate sheet
For demanding applications, where impact resistance is important, Lexan Excell D provides superior impact resistance. This robust polycarbonate sheet provides the strength needed for projects that need to be able to withstand tough conditions and/or the risk of criminal damage. That is why it is considered vandal-proof.
Sold with a 10-year warranty, Lexan polycarbonate sheet benefits from an excellent fire rating – BS476 Part 7 1Y.
We recommend Lexan polycarbonate sheet for contractors, developers and seasoned DIY enthusiasts. This product can be machined for engineering projects. We recommend this process is carried out using high-speed bits.
Our solid polycarbonate sheet retains its excellent UV properties even when subjected to thermoforming or cold line blending. It can also be formed into curves. This forming process is used in multiple applications. Use this product in the construction of bus and smoking shelters, balcony dividers or frames, walkway covers, display areas and skylights, to name a few.
This product is suitable for hydraulic pressing.
Buy polycarbonate sheet
We stock Lexan polycarbonate in a wide range of sheet sizes and the following thicknesses: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.You can buy this product online now for fast delivery to anywhere or the UK or by telephone. As well as offering best prices, we provide a free cutting service to ensure you only need to buy the amount of sheet you actually need.